Networking is key for any conference, and we take it very seriously at iVentures. Not only do we have a cocktail reception, multiple networking breaks, and facilitated networking opportunities such as our Table Talks scheduled during the conference, but now for the first time, we are offering Pitch and Match, which ensures the best and most robust networking opportunities possible!
Here’s how it works: after registering for the conference you’ll receive login information for Pitch and Match if you’ve opted in to sharing your contact info during the registration process. Once you’ve set up your account you can see the other conference attendees who have opted in, and then it’s just a matter of sending requests to meet! By signing up you don’t have to worry about missing out on people you want to connect with by leaving it to chance.
We are grateful to BDO who is our generous Pitch and Match sponsor!
We’ll also be hosting our popular table topics again, which will include:
- Demystifying Tax Credits with Kathy Steffan of Welch LLP
- Game Journalism with Scott Jones
- Ontario Creates Programs with Chris Dunn of Ontario Creates
- Print on Demand Merchandising with Cale Fair of Notion
- A Producer’s Guide to Funders Financial Guidelines with Sasha Boersma of Sticky Brain Studios
- What Does IDM Look Like in 2025? with Kristian Roberts of Nordicity
- Meeting Your Community Where They Are with Jessica Langer of Centennial College
We’d also like to thank Nordicity who is our generous table topics sponsor!
You can get all of this and more for only $125 (for Interactive Ontario members) or $200 for non-members during our flash sale! Get your ticket.