iVentures 2016 takes place at MaRS Discovery District (101 College St). MaRS is easily accessible by major modes of transportation, with direct access to public transit.
Subway: MaRS offers direct access to the Queen’s Park subway station, with connecting service to Go Trains at Union Station.
Street Car: The College Street streetcar stops at the corner of Elizabeth St & College Street at the north-east corner of the MaRS Centre.
Underground parking is available at the MaRS Centre at a cost of $4 per half hour, to a maximum of $20. The MaRS Centre underground lot can be accessed via Elizabeth Street, just south of College Street on the west side of the road. It can also be accessed via University Avenue when driving northbound, just past the Peter Munk Cardiac Centre, south of College Street. Substantial additional parking is available at a host of parking garages and above ground lots within a two-block radius.
101 COLLEGE STREET AND 661 UNIVERSITY AVENUE
Monday to Friday
$4 per 30 mins
$20 daily max (expires at 10pm)
*Early bird rate: $16 daily max before 7:30am
$4 per 30 mins
$6 evening max (to 8am)
Getting Around Toronto
- BILLY BISHOP AIRPORT (YTZ) – https://www.portstoronto.
- TORONTO PEARSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (YYZ) – http://www.torontopearson.
- Transit: Ride the red rocket on the TTC; Toronto’s bus, streetcar and subway systems. – http://ttc.ca
- UP Express: Take the new UP train from Pearson Airport to downtown. – https://www.upexpress.com
- Take the Train: Explore the Toronto surrounding areas with Go Transit. – http://www.gotransit.com/
- Taxi: Call #TAXI (#8294) on your mobile phone to be connected to the first available taxi company in the city.
- Uber: Download the Uber app – https://get.uber.com/
- On Two Wheels: Check out Bike Share Toronto, the bike rental system. – http://www.bikesharetoronto.
- Explore the City: Visit the City of Toronto website for more info. – http://www1.toronto.ca/wps/
portal/contentonly?vgnextoid= 3a7132d0b6d1e310VgnVCM10000071 d60f89RCRD